Our main office is based in the City of Eindhoven, in the historic Philips Lichttoren.
The Lichttoren was first completed in 1920 by architects D. Roosenburg and L.S.P. Scheffer to serve as one of Philips’ light bulb factories, and was redevelopment in 2006 to facilitate several mixed functions. The city of Eindhoven has aimed to use the lichttoren to create a more urban atmosphere in its centre. The concrete structure, high ceilings, and large windows make it an icon, a symbol for Eindhoven’s industrial past and as such it has been declared a monument.
Our office promotes a culture that encourages teamwork, knowledge sharing and professional development. The atmosphere is open and an ideal location to work, meet and network in a pleasant and professional environment.
From Eindhoven’s central station it is only a 3-minute walk to our offices. The parking garage “Mathildelaan” is right across the street when you travel by car. Our teams work mostly from our customer’s premises to ensure maximum results and buy-in.